How to use the Forum
- Any visitor to the forum can read the forum and post a reply.
- Click on a forum and then pick one of the topics you are interested in, have a read and reply if you like.
- You can ask a question or start your own thread by pressing the button New Topic. You will be asked to add a title to the thread. You can then write your question or post about anything you like.
- If you want to join a discussion – Just press Reply and then Submit when you’re ready to send. You can amend or remove your post if you’re not happy when you read it on the forum.
- Some of the forums have polls. You cannot vote on these polls unless you are a forum member. Forum registration is easy and takes less than a minute. See the guide here, or click on Register at the top right of the page.
- If you register, you have the chance to upload a photograph, or any image that you might like to use alongside your posts. You can add contact details and other information.
- Sorry private messaging is not possible between members of the forum, but this may be added at a later date.