Are you one of those users who are getting unwanted emails or spam and you are getting
frustrated? While most of the spam filters, occasionally some can easily slip through. When this thing happens, then it is very important to mark the email spam, then the system will help you to make AOL mail even better at recognizing future spam emails. Through this article, you will get to learn the basics to manage spam and privacy in an AOL mail login account, so let us begin!
Tips and tricks to manage spam on AOL mail login
Never interact with spam messages: Any link that comes along with the spam messages,
including the unsubscribe link, could be dangerous.
Mark emails as Spam: You need to consider marking emails as spam, if you wish Aol mail
login, here are the steps you need to follow:
1. Select the email.
2. Click the minus mark as Spam.
3. This will move the message into the spam folder.
Mark emails as not spam: Here are the steps then you need to follow:
1. Open the “Spam” folder.
2. Select the email.
3. Check the box to the left of the email.
4. Tap on the “OK” on the top toolbar to move the message into your inbox.
5. Further messages from this sender will be delivered to the inbox.
You need to unsubscribe from the sender: Follow the steps to unsubscribe from the sender, here are the steps:
1. First of all, you need to select the email.
2. Click on the minus sign and then tap on “Mark as spam”.
3. Unsubscribe from the sender, if you are given the option and tap on the “Unsubscribe” and
you will no longer receive messages from the mailing list.
4. If you tap on the “Mark as Spam” icon, the message will be marked as spam and moved into the spam folder.
5. Remember, if you don’t get a pop-up to unsubscribe, do not worry.
6. The emails will still be marked as spam and all the future emails will go to the spam folder to be automatically deleted.
Tips to avoid the spam in Aol mail login
Do not reply to unknown senders.
Just be careful who you give your email address.
Never reply to email subscriptions asking to be removed.
Don’t sign up with sites that claim to remove your email from spam lists.
While some are legitimate, many are address collectors used by the spammers.
Do not share your AOL mail login details.
By the end of this topic, we expect that you have clarity about how to manage spam and privacy in AOL Mail. However, if you face any difficulties related to the information then you are recommended to visit the AOL official website and get assistance from the experts.