Forums

Should the public be made wear a mask? (Poll)

Should be a legal requirement that the all people wear masks in public?
Yes. We should do it now, regardless of the risk to NHS and Care workers0 Votes · 0.00%
Yes when we are sure that there are enough masks for NHS and Care staff0 Votes · 0.00%
No.1 Vote · 100.00%
1 Participant

It looks like the government have ruled this out for now due to worries that there may not be enough face masks for NHS and Care Home staff, but the issue will come back. There is a belief that wearing a mask will help prevent the spread of the disease, but is it really necessary. Is it worth not being able to see the faces of our friends or colleagues for up to a year or more?

How to prevent coronavirus: Wash your hands, ditch the mask - Los ...

Personally I worry that the forced use of masks would too much of a restriction on our civil liberties. People should be given a choice and their choice should be respected by e everyone else even it is not their choice. I think there is a danger that everyone will feel obliged by peer pressure to wear a mask.

Thanks for setting up the poll Guest. it's a great question, but please remember that in order to vote in the poll you will need to register for the forum https://corona-forum.co.uk/wp/wp-login.php?action=register

Quote from paul w on April 21, 2020, 1:01 pm

Personally I worry that the forced use of masks would too much of a restriction on our civil liberties. People should be given a choice and their choice should be respected by e everyone else even it is not their choice. I think there is a danger that everyone will feel obliged by peer pressure to wear a mask.

What about The health and safety of the elderly and other people around

Off course yes, Everyone should have to wear a mask to be safe from this virus. Like a VPN software gives online privacy same as with this mask. Wearing a mask can save many people's life and break the chain of spreading the virus. Once we all become safe and free from this virus you can also become safe online. You can apply for the IPVanish VPN Discount Code to install VPN at a discount price in the device and can do online activity anonymously.