Forums

Inquiry

Hey

I thought the below piece would be an excellent addition to the blog on corona-forum.co.uk. If you feel it is the right fit, please feel free to publish it. Do let me know if you need anymore information. Please copy in our expert Ieva (ieva@oliolusso.com) in your reply.

Delve into the psychology of lipstick colour with doctor Monika Wassermann and psychologist and sex & relationships advisor Ieva Kubiliute.

In their latest infographic the dynamic duo, Wassermann and Kubiliute, take a deep dive into the psychology of colour and how your lipstick shade can influence your day.

Monika Wassermann had this to say "Colours penetrate our subconscious and change our behaviours. By understanding the power of colour you can not only influence those around you but also change the entire course of your day."

Colour is an often overlooked sensory cue when it comes to how others perceive you. By learning which colours provoke which reactions you can become the master creator of your life. Learn which colours to wear for different events as well as which colours can completely change another person's perception of you. Whether you want to appear more sexy, confident or emphatic they’ve covered it all for you in one handy infographic.

"Colour is a powerhouse when it comes to influencing our thoughts and emotions. The psychology of colour is not to be underestimated. Choosing the right colours to adorn yourself with can make you appear more sexy, confident and even more intelligent ." Kubiliute

The full infographic can be found here and was created in collaboration with Olio Lusso (oliolusso.com) and Loxa Beauty (loxabeauty.com): https://shopgiejo.com/what-your-lipstick-colour-says-before-you-do/

Visit the oliolusso.com and loxabeauty.com websites

Notes To Editors:

About Monika Wassermann

Monika Wassermann studied medicine at the Queen Mary University of London. Currently based in the UK she also has a passion for freelance writing and covers a broad range of topics including health, sex and relationships and fitness. When she's not busy writing she enjoys mediating, weightlifting and strolls around town.

About Ieva Kubiliute

Ieva Kubiliute studied psychology BSc (Honours) at the university of St Andrews. She’s a keen freelance writer and consults several health and wellness brands. Ieva covers topics ranging from mental wellbeing to sex and relationships. In her spare time Ieva is passionate about yoga, movies and affordable skincare.

If you require further information or specific quotes please contact Ieva ieva@oliolusso.com

Hello

I am writing to recommend a great resource for your blog on corona-forum.co.uk. I hope you find it to be the right fit for your readers.

Join our JustCBD experts on a journey of insight as they expose your dominant personality traits, your inner secrets and hidden desires, purely based on your go-to vape juice flavour.

Whether you like peach, plum or papaya the flavour you choose reveals a lot about you and your personality. Although a person may like to dabble in different flavours depending on their mood, there is always that one go-to flavour that we keep going back to. That one flavour can tell us a lot about your personality and how you like to live your life.

CBD experts Nataly Komova and Kristina Shafarenko have teamed up with JustCBD to create a detailed infographic covering 20 of the most popular vape flavours and the meaning behind the flavours we choose.

Nataly Komova a nutritionist and CBD blogger has this to say "I’m always intrigued what a person's go-to vape juice flavour is as it can reveal so much about them as a person."

Kristina Shafarenko a psychologist and freelance writer says "The vape flavours we choose are a reflection of our personality. Flavour psychology is something that I’m incredibly passionate about and the psychology behind the vape flavours we choose is an endless source of fascination for me."

Find out what your dominant vape fruit flavour says about you with this handy infographic.

https://justcbdstore.com/what-your-favourite-fruit-flavour-says-about-you/

### ENDS ###

Notes To Editors:

About JustCBD

JustCBD, strives to improve people’s daily lives with the most convenient and effective CBD products all over the world. They offer a vast selection of fast acting and powerful CBD oil as well as a passionate team of knowledgeable sales reps with exceptional customer service skills.

About Nataly Komova

Nataly is a London-based nutritionist and CBD blogger. Her passion for CBD was heightened after experiencing first-hand what CBD did to relieve her skin condition. Nataly’s aim is to spread the word about the benefits of CBD through blogging and participating in CBD and health events. In her spare time she loves jogging in the great outdoors whilst listening to her favourite playlists.

About Kristina Shafarenko

Kristina is a relationship and wellness psychologist and freelance writer. She covers a variety of topics including health & fitness, sexual wellness and relationships. When she’s not writing you can find her planning her next getaway, visiting coffee shops or relaxing at home with her cat Buddy.