Forum Do’s and Don’ts
- Please be respectful of other people’s views and refrain from abuse and bad language.
- Please do not post any material or advice which is knowingly false, inaccurate, harmful or threatening.
- Please do not post any images or links that people might find offensive.
- Please do not be afraid to start conversations or discussions on any subject you like.
- You are free to register and post under your real name, an abbreviated version of your real name, nickname or any non-offensive name that you choose. If possible, it would be helpful if you could use your real name or abbreviated version of your real name to allow people to connect with you if they know you.
- Please do not take things too personally. It is easy to misunderstand a written communication and often no or little offence is meant.
- You can only send a private message to a business, organisation or individual on the Forum if you are registered yourself and if that organisation, business or individual is registered. Private messages cannot be seen by anybody else on the Forum and will not be made public.
- The Forum reserves the right to ban you from the Forum after a warning has been given. Such a ban will include a ban on your email address and your IP address.